SweatStop Aloe Vera Sensitive is to be recommended if you have sensitive skin and tend to sweat, even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 24 to 48 hour active protection. Aloe vera and other selected additives in the proper composition guarantees a mild and nurturing application.
- Areas of application: Underarms
Overview of advantages
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with (10,14€/30ml)
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 24 to 48 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Directions for use
To develop their sweating and odor blocking effect, SweatStop® antiperspirants have to be applied just before going to bed on clean and completely dry skin. In order that the solution can permeate and that the salts can close the pores, anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application needs to be avoided. The application needs to be repeated every 2-3 days. In the morning washing as usual and, if desired, applying a deodorant or a skin care lotion is possible. The effect will become evident after 1-3 applications. In rare cases it may take longer to unfold.
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Roll once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
Directions for use summarized in a video
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder